Sunday, January 23, 2011

Winners!

That's right, I said WINNERS, not just winner!

First, the winner of my mini 2010 photo album was chosen by a random number generator, called random.org. And our winner was comment #39 -



Congratulations, Rebecca! Please email me at PleasantPiper@gmail.com with your address so that I can ship you your prize!

I also kept track of which photos were mentioned as being reader's favorites, and thought you might be interested to know which one was the top favorite! The most popular image was "P" is for Piper!



So as a bonus, I'm also giving away a poster of "P" is for Piper, perfect size for a doll's bedroom!

The winner of the poster is comment #26 -



Congratulations, Rachael17! Please email me at PleasantPiper@gmail.com with your address so that I can ship you your prize!

Didn't win, but still wishing you had the album? You can purchase both my album and a doll size poster of "P" is for Piper in my new Etsy shop, HERE!

Thanks to everyone for entering and subscribing!

7 comments:

  1. Owhhh sad panda!.....
    Oh well, congrats you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaaay!Congrats Rebecca!(I'm RACHEL17)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you get the blank mini photo album? I want to make one for my dolls, too! :D

    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey piper I have the same american girl doll as you and the same name:D and I had her for three years

    ReplyDelete
  5. p.s cute style!!!!!!!:D

    ReplyDelete